• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Steelies on 240's

J Volvo

Hello all,

Can anybody give me some ideas on what options are out there for steelie wheels on 240's? I've seen Corsa gt's but I'm not sure what else is availiable.

isovanne-4.jpg

Just need to find 17" steelies/spare tires and there are a million places that will make the offset and width you want, just need the center. Haven't looked into what cars have them yet, but it would be a good solution to having such a narrow rear and not wanting to tub the car or use big spacers.

Mine are currently et38 on 32mm spacers with a 245 rear tire, and it has lightly rubbed on the inside, thinking it needs to be higher offset, but we'll see what the final width of the 9" rear is. Hoping its a few inches wider than a 240's 55" or whatever it is, can't remember exactly

Mine are currently et38 on 32mm spacers with a 245 rear tire, and it has lightly rubbed on the inside, thinking it needs to be higher offset, but we'll see what the final width of the 9" rear is. Hoping its a few inches wider than a 240's 55" or whatever it is, can't remember exactly

Try 55.07"

Last edited:
Back