• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

IPD Garage Sale, May 19, 2018

Got my paint ordered. Hopefully I can shoot it before the event. Tired of 4 different colors...

Got my paint ordered. Hopefully I can shoot it before the event. Tired of 4 different colors...

primer it, dont rush your paint. Just lay a few coats of primer, leave yourself enough primer to lay down a sealer coat just before you spray your paint.

I try to stay away from doing any body work on top of just bare metal. So I'll primer, then body and block, then seal, and if the sealer goes on tidy, I hit it wet on wet with my paint.

Hoping to make my first year in the Polarsic.

Fixed... :lol: This year will be the first time since 2011 that the blue wagon will be there. First time since I've owned it, probably third or fourth time since the previous owner got it in 2006.

-J

I'll swing thru the booth again this year as well. Rolling up in Ryan's ride again this year, at least the motor is fresher though so we won't be sniffing oil fumes. lol

I'll be unloading 80% of my accumulated Volvo stuff at IPD this go around... give away a bunch; sell other for cheap. 240 and Amazon. I look forward to seeing everyone.:cool:

Please stop by the booth / tent for swedishiron.com and say "Hello!"

Anyone have the parts I'm missing here?

CP1POis.jpg

I also need the different wiper arms. Mine are straight all the way to the end and I've seen, and would like, ones that have a slight bend at the end so my wipers won't sit at 45* when parked.

Back