• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chiquita - What Jordans been up to

Yeah its the DEI gold heat tape in sheets. I put it up there because I thought it might look cool.

Plug wires will be msd brand in custom length and I will likely put a fire sleeve boot on them.

Small update --- really just parts gathering and a few changes to the overall build.

I picked up a 93' squirter block to put these into---

RSI rods and pistons, 46mm/38mm valves and upgraded valve springs and retiners (not shown)
IMG_2943.jpg

Also a NIW Motoring (Nathan's) intake manifold :)
IMG_2942.jpg

I ended up taking in a whole mess of stuff to Performance Coatings in Auburn.

He said that the "coating" on my turbo will 100% guaranteed catch fire and come off. lol. What a waste of money the last guy was!

Pete's RSI Stage 2 8V head with massive valves and supporting stuff made more power than Nathan's 16V, but Nathan wasn't at his peak, his motor just stopped working due to machine work errors.

Big power is available both ways.

Pete's RSI Stage 2 8V head with massive valves and supporting stuff made more power than Nathan's 16V, but Nathan wasn't at his peak, his motor just stopped working due to machine work errors.

Big power is available both ways.

My only goal was 300 to the wheels. I think though I should be more than that.

Suspension is mostly documented on the first page. :)
But not shown there is boxed control arms, and poly bushings. The arms are getting powder coated currently along with the engine cross member and trans cross member.

Lol member

Got some stuff back from Performance Coatings today. They did a really great job. I highly recommend them.

IMG_2973.jpg

They also sublet my engine cross member, trans member and control arms (which I got boxed previously) to a powder coater they work with.

I got them all installed with new poly bushings, a new steering rack, new outter tie rod ends and put it all together.

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

Last edited:
Back