• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2017 Thread - 06/17/2017 Portland, OR

I did. Lasted about a week. Now, when I look back at the photos, I wonder if I should have left it. Oh well.

045-M.jpg

I think the two-tone look could be good but you'd need to make it consistent over more of the car.

There was a wagon there (no pics of it, surprisingly) that had the Mini-style white-on-top look, which I have always liked. I might end up doing that to my 745 as a cheapish way of dealing with the paint (which is horrible on the roof but OK everywhere else).

I didn't get to talk to many people I didn't already know, since I arrived late but had to take off and do something else afterward. But it was a good time.

7B985549-A994-40E0-9EA7-079C7460AB36.jpg

I don't know if I talked to many of you or not but next event we need to wear something with our tbricks name on it

Got home about 1.5hours ago. Left 430am Stupid golf cart took me an extra 3hrs from sac to get home.

Didnt meet carl. Maybe met 1 or 2 new peoples. Def walked away with some goodies. I think i wanna get the 142 ready for next year

It was hard to tell if I met anyone from here unless they stated who they were. Must have missed you. Maybe the hood meet.

Back