• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Value of these Enkei wheels??

I have a set of 5 of these old school Enkei competition wheels, they are 14x6. RWD offset and currently rolling on a 240. Here is a link to similar wheels for a honda since I don't have any of mine.
http://thisoldhonda.org/ads_detail.php?ID=2615

So any ideas of want these should be sold for?

$20 each if you're lucky.
These days any wheel under 8 x 17 is useless because everyboy NEEEEEEEEEDs 8 x 17 minimum. NEED!:roll:

To me they are worthless, might make a nice coffee table but so would a lot of things.

Selling is all about finding the person that wants what you have.

I suggest making a very nice add with much better pictures, put a x2 x 3 original price on ebay, CL, the Ferrari, Honda, Ford, pizza forums, everywhere.

Then wait, and wait, and wait, be nice, give a discount and take what you can get.

I'm a moron, but have diarrhea of the fingers tonight.

The wheels in your link are a Minilite lookalike. Enkei brand is well known, but not as prized as original Minilites.
Turbobricks is probably a good place to find someone who would like these wheels, but probably not your ideal venue if you're looking to get top dollar for them.

Given that I've been trying to sell a set of iPD Lagunas on Tbricks (14x7) and not having any success, I'm guessing you'd need to price them under $300 in order to get much action. Nice enough looking wheels, but I'm not a big fan of the gold anodized look.

Good luck with your sale, if you decide to.

The wheels in your link are a Minilite lookalike. Enkei brand is well known, but not as prized as original Minilites.
Turbobricks is probably a good place to find someone who would like these wheels, but .

It's funny that I have a pile of gen-u-whine Minilites for my rally Saab and young 'un and geeky guys say "Oh those Enkeis are sooooo kewl dooood" and you try to 'splain that no grasshopper these are Minilites, and strong, those are Enkeis and pretty, and they are the copies...

I heart my Minilites..Strong. And all painted lovingly with Krylon Dull aluminum.

Hi John,
I'm with you on preferring the real Minilites. It's the wisdom that comes with years that makes you prefer the real thing, vs. the shiny imposter.

But whether they're the real Minilites, or a look alike, the style of the wheel is great.

so your enkeis 14x6 , 20mm offset (like Virgos) and 5-108mm bolt pattern...... correct?

Hmmmmm.

I paid $400 for my perfect set with center caps 4 months ago. They look awesome but rub slightly in the rear of the 140.
Despite what john says. The old enkei wheels are strong, and super light. I wouldn't dare say they are as strong as minilites as I have held both in my hands side by side. Its a great looking vintage wheel. I don't think anything over 15" looks right on a vintage volvo anyways

Are the centers gold on yours? Do you have all of the center caps?

When we re-introduced the Compe a couple years ago, I asked Turbobricks if we should build them in RWD Volvo sizing (15" and 16") and it was met with a resounding "no" for the most part, so I didn't get them built :lol: . I wouldn't expect huge demand, but I bet you could get $250 for the set if you're patient enough and post them in the right places.

Are the centers gold on yours? Do you have all of the center caps?

When we re-introduced the Compe a couple years ago, I asked Turbobricks if we should build them in RWD Volvo sizing (15" and 16") and it was met with a resounding "no" for the most part, so I didn't get them built :lol: . I wouldn't expect huge demand, but I bet you could get $250 for the set if you're patient enough and post them in the right places.

Centers have a pewter center polished lip, and panasport center caps , I'm a wheel whore into rare 80s wheels.

Back