• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Username Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostdemon

creative mastermind
If you would like to change your username, request it here. This thread will be open when I have time to update them. There is no schedule, do not send me a pm, threads asking for a change will be locked... just be patient. :shh:

Subscribe to this thread to be notified when its open.

Format:
current username
new available username choice (search the memberlist)

thanks,:ahoy:
-Dana

Last edited:
Thanks for making the thread for this.

Current xmodssupra98 (< not Volvoly enough)

1st: TheVolvoKid
2nd: thevolvokid

if either of those don't worky do let me know, I'll come up with something else, thanks boostdemon.

Thanks for making the thread for this.

Current xmodssupra98 (< not Volvoly enough)

1st: TheVolvoKid
2nd: thevolvokid

if either of those don't worky do let me know, I'll come up with something else, thanks boostdemon.

1: taken
2: not case sensitive

current: jumpy

1st selection: WheyDey (job nickname. pronounced way day. its a long story...ill get into it when i have a moment or eighty.)

2nd selection: 84InTheVillage

your choice, dana. thankyarrrrrr :mods:

current: jumpy

1st selection: WheyDey (job nickname. pronounced way day. its a long story...ill get into it when i have a moment or eighty.)

2nd selection: 84InTheVillage

your choice, dana. thankyarrrrrr :mods:

Dude, you can't change your name! No one will know who you are anymore.

I locked the other thread because I got tired of seeing familiar avatars and sigs and not remembering who that person was. Plus I was getting a bunch of requests by PM. So unless you know me, don't ask me to change your username because I'm not doing it anymore for those reasons. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back