• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Life is good.

IMG_7973-M.jpg

Both from my buds here on TB.

Going to hit the shift boot with some neatsfoot oil. Should be good. Previously I got the wrong fog light switch (round pins vs flat).

Car shows are done, moved my kid into his apartment. Few honey do's around the house, then it's heater time.

Oh joy.

Picked up a spare driver's map pocket and a good tach the other day. The other tach would work intermittently. Strange. Hopeful that this one is the charm.

Looking forward to my Homer-built short shifter. May try and replace the shifter "pins" while I'm in there.

Took Friday off. Going to the "Dune Fest" event in SW Oregon with my son to hook up with friends. Never been. Used to play in the sand at Glamis 10 years ago. Should be a fun road trip.

IMG_0674-M.jpg

Picked up a spare driver's map pocket and a good tach the other day. The other tach would work intermittently. Strange. Hopeful that this one is the charm.

Looking forward to my Homer-built short shifter. May try and replace the shifter "pins" while I'm in there.

Took Friday off. Going to the "Dune Fest" event in SW Oregon with my son to hook up with friends. Never been. Used to play in the sand at Glamis 10 years ago. Should be a fun road trip.

IMG_0674-M.jpg

Its so much fun. **** gets crazy in a hurry, so stay vigilant. You gonna hit 101 via 26? or head down I5 and then head through Lincoln City?

do the metal STS bushings too and you won't regret it. also, take some dry chain lube or something and hit the pivot area of the shifter with it.

do the metal STS bushings too and you won't regret it. also, take some dry chain lube or something and hit the pivot area of the shifter with it.

Roger that. Got the "old style" STS (metal only) bushings in it. Thinking about the new bronze / Delrin units.

Thx. Just got back from a test drive and I would say it reads a few hundred low. Is there an adjustment on these?

Ask cleanflametrap, he's the instruments guy. If you want to confirm, though, I would find someone that has a timing light with tach readout, or similar external tachometer, and test it.

Back