• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NEEDED: Texarkana, AR Mechanic

scottn941

Group - I'm going to be spending a significant amount of time in the near future in Texarkana, AR, literally in the middle of nowhere as far as Volvo is concerned. Thus, I am going to need the name/number of a good indie repair shop that is trustworthy, affordable, and above all, knows RWD Volvos (specifically, a 940). I might be asking for too much, but then again, there has to be someone out there that might own a brick down there. Thanks a million guys, -Scott N. in St. Louis

^ Holding out hope (not the city). There is a Volvo dealer in Shreveport, LA, so I might just have to drive 70 miles for service (and pay a premium).. And if Texarkana won't do, perhaps there's a good indie in Shreveport?

Haha how I know Texarkana doesnt have one is because my ex-gf lives down there currently and she said no one knows what a Volvo is around there haha. Your best bet would be in Shreveport.

Not surprised. But, I did come up an indie that advertises they work on Volvo:

http://www.forzamotorcarsltd.com/index.html

I'll have to check it out. If that doesn't look promising, I might have to settle for the Volvo dealer in Shreveport I guess.

One of my renters comes from Texarkana, and just the other day he was talking about a good indy shop that he had his BMW worked on, also did MB, Volvo, had good things to say about it.
I'll ask him if this is the shop, but I can say he said there was only one.

Back