• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Someone should buy those wheels. If you don't have the money, talk to me about a loan, but those should come into the Tbrix community...

Someone should buy those wheels. If you don't have the money, talk to me about a loan, but those should come into the Tbrix community...

Just grabbed some browntops from the same guy, then lo and behold emrit71 shows up to look at the wheels from the same guy. They look alright, guy was a Turbobricker before. Putting in a word for a friend for these, hope he gets them.

Yeah Jason went to look at them. We were texting. I said no to them once he described them. Who I the guy selling them? Leivon or kle by chance?

Yeah Jason went to look at them. We were texting. I said no to them once he described them. Who I the guy selling them? Leivon or kle by chance?
Yeah, we hung out for a bit after that. If I recall correctly, he had a huge, long username on here. Had a white 1990 745, M46, 16G turbo and goodies.

I'm going to grab those gold prime wheels tomorrow afternoon, pretty stoked

Yeah those are some pretty cool wheels. I have a set of 16s in white.

20121110_164316.jpg

Whatever happened to that car? It really ain't that bad, 400k km notwithstanding. :lol:

So HaggardRob and I went to check out a guy parting out his 745T. This is what ended up happening. The guy has TWO identical, 1990 745Ts and both are manual. Ha.

Oh, I know he's around. His list of postings come up every once in a while, usually when I repost my list of postings haha

SubliminalMessage BUY MY STUFF /SubliminalMessage

Oh, I know he's around. His list of postings come up every once in a while, usually when I repost my list of postings haha

SubliminalMessage BUY MY STUFF /SubliminalMessage

It's not you selling that side exit exhaust set-up on CL, is it?

Seems to me the cat alone is worth more in scrap than what you are asking.

Not interested in that kind of arbitrage myself...

wheel weights on the rear rims rub the brake calipers under hard breaking, took them off and ordered some 5mm spacers to stance them out a bit and clear the wheel weights. I'm doing a brake job today, i'll see if I can snap a TB-approved "rims laid in front of car" pic today

Not as good of a deal as he paid for them...

And as for meets, see kardboard's sig:

ermit71: Every few years two or three people will get together and talk quietly about volvos. Afterwards they never speak of it again. No evidence is ever found. That is the Vancouver way.

The only "regular" meet is the cates park event put on by the volvo club of bc in the summer. Lately me and Aj meet in a random parking lot buying/selling parts to eachother. Haha

Let's get a meet going soon guys!

Back