• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bamses Turbo Underpants

MadDog_945

Våga Vägra 8V
Hey guys...

found this on the webs.. awesome.. surely what many did here but at least.. GoPro-documented ;)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MQX80dMWP_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a 6 Part documentary of a Volvo 240 buildup..

They're in the video and 240 topics already, but be sure to watch them all. Hilarious and awesome :)

And I've got that intro tune in my head for weeks now :(

No thats not the version aboutthe turbos n such. Might as well listen to Gerard Cox - T is weer voorbij die mooie zomer, same song... :'(

Ah, but it's not that I like the song or anything, I just want to hear 1 one time whole so I can get it out of my head ffs :p

iwould say pretty everyone in here with something like a build has funny friends, a cool garage, and afterwards a cool car...

seems like no one in here has a buddy who can do the gopro stuff :D

Bamses reminded me of how my project was until the motor was in but stretched over 2 years.. much ppl came to help me out and it alwas ended up in beer... :roll:

pretty much every SE, half the people there "just got the car running last night", i've been there(granted without that much engine work), it's funny to see someone else in the same position and pull it out in the end

always liked the style, raw 244 badassidness

Back