• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

welcome Sean, I live in Edmonton now but Vancouver is my home base. Invite yourself over to someones get together and meet the local group.

Speaking of which, I'll be down the week of the 12-15 in August for vacation and picking up my 245ti. We need to have a get together....... But maybe at my place so the kids don't destroy Marks place again! LOL

welcome Sean, I live in Edmonton now but Vancouver is my home base. Invite yourself over to someones get together and meet the local group.

Speaking of which, I'll be down the week of the 12-15 in August for vacation and picking up my 245ti. We need to have a get together....... But maybe at my place so the kids don't destroy Marks place again! LOL
That could work for me. Whereabouts is your place? And I should have a certain black 945T by then...

EDIT: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/pts/3940589672.html What on earth, these are the same as my old wheels! To think that there would be two sets in Vancouver...

Last edited:
Its in coquitlam, at the top of the hill behind IKEA. I'd have to talk to my mom since its actually her place, but she is OK with things like these... BBQ?

Mark, cancel your plans, caravan back with us.

I'd be down for a meet so I can finally see who keeps creeping on my cars.

To keep full creeper status not everyone can be seen at these events. However, when you see the bushes move or you hear a snapping twig, or your bedroom door open/close in the middle of the night you can bet it is Vancity Volvo TB member creeping the AJ.

So I'll be leaving later so I'll be in town... But I also can't do weekdays unless it's the evening.

M.

Yeah. I do time on weekdays. In the jail called "the office."

I think I have creeped out my welcome....

Anything I can bring Jordan? (Assuming I will still be happily semi-employed at that time) Maybe that cold I have been harbouring for two weeks? lol

Last edited:
Hey guys,

There's a pretty nice looking 245t+ic on craigslist i just saw.
Flathhood single rounds prelude seats ipd suspension bils.... It's over on the island.

Do we know who that is??

Yeah. That's my car. I bought it a week ago. It will be in van when I'm there in 2 weeks! Hope it makes the drive back

That car belonged to Jamin01 here on thesite

Back