• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dan's sort of build thread

Did the later taillight swap about a year ago, fairly easy, you can see what needs to be cut]
picture.php

picture.php

After market steering wheel, I cut and rewelded the adapter to move steering wheel about 25 mm closer to the dash, lets me stretch out my arms a bit. Dye is wearing off the wheelskin. Shifter is a cut and welded Mr Gasket shifter for a truck using rods to shift the 700 R4. Seats are Ebay ($110 shipped for pair) been in car for a year or so, surprisingly comfortable , been working around wood so lots of sawdust in car still
picture.php

Pic of radiator I put in recently, works great, got it from Ebay for around 85.00
picture.php

Last edited:
My BTO 700r4 would not go into 4th, only 1.2 and 3, so pulled it, bought another trans for now, Last night i started taking it apart, according to the internet my issue was a bad forward sprag , sure enough, when I got to it, it was cratered, hopefully, replace that, re assemble and good back up trans,
egQlt7m.jpg

Making a fixture to hold the trans in place really was a good use of time, makes it mucho easier to take apart.
zvVTk09.jpg

Finally got a new burnout pic, 16 years later. Buying new tires tomorrow, so not worried
picture.php

Original from 2002, wonder If I'll do another one in 2034
picture.php

Back