• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lowered / Bagged 240s?

b-street

Hello new to the group. I just recently traded a 780 Bertone for a 90 240 wagon that has air ride. This my 6th Volvo but first on air ride. I have a truck that has air ride so I understand how all that works. My question is who has the lowest 240? The guy that bagged this had bagged it using the stock suspension by modifying the front struts and replaced the rear spring with an air bag. I know its probably not everyone's cup of tea but for me the lower the better. My car doesn't lay out like some I have seen on the internet and I have been told there is some on here has a very low 240. I would like to hear what some of you guys have.

tumblr_inline_n6v78n7bd11sgjeeo.gif

Calm down, count to ten, it will pass.

Kinda wish I would have gone the bagged route since the suspension setup I picked I only got half of it and have been waiting for several months to get the other half, would have been cheaper also

Since it already has air ride, put it on blocks, drop it down, and see whats stopping it from going lower. Cut whatever that is off, find whats stopping you and fix it. If you are familiar with bagged cars this shouldn't be a problem right?

Back