• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Limited Slip/Locker Options for the 200/700 Series

boostdemon

creative mastermind
By: Stu Spencer

Description: So you want to spin both tires, huh? Tired of that open differential letting one tire spin itself into a slick? If your car was not lucky enough to come from the factory with an "anti-spin" differential, you have 2 basic differential options to allow you to better distribute power to both tires (short of welding the spider gears); limited slip or locking

http://www.turbobricks.com/mods.php?content=art0014

Last edited:
I have a 1976 242DL I want to install a spool in the rear end, so both tires always spin. :freak: I plan on using this car off road only.

giphy.gif

Sorry I haven't looked for a newer link to Stus page. I do still have the tru track in my 82 turbo. It's got 90k miles on it now. Still works but it's worn. If you get one it's best to get the newer version with preload which is setup better for rwd. I would get another one.

Sorry I haven't looked for a newer link to Stus page. I do still have the tru track in my 82 turbo. It's got 90k miles on it now. Still works but it's worn. If you get one it's best to get the newer version with preload which is setup better for rwd. I would get another one.

Thanks very much. I appreciate your comments.

Back