• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Polaris are finally on my 240

Very nice. I still have the muffler off my car if you want it. I dont think the muffler had any rust, just the pipe going into it. If you dont want it im trashing it.

Very nice. I still have the muffler off my car if you want it. I dont think the muffler had any rust, just the pipe going into it. If you dont want it im trashing it.

Sure I'll take it. Midas is actually going to take care of it as the exhaust is lifetime warranty. :)

Polaris' are overrated :-P

oh.... 3 of my 5 volvo's are on Polaris hahaha
here's 2 of 'em

foto5pe.jpg

foto4fh.jpg

Last edited:
so good :cool:
all i say is get some spacers for the rears, i hate the way 240s are so narrow in the rear
i like a fat rear on my brix :-D
:oogle:
Me too, it's just so hard to do because of how far back the wheels sit when looking at the car from the side, the rear axle isn't centered.
Then the tight turning radius would be compromised ;)
Spacing out the rear wheels will do nothing noticeable to your turning radius.
And oversteer raises it's ugly head even further.:-D
Actually, the car will understeer more if you space out the rears, not oversteer more.
Yeah this is low enough for me.
That's as "low" as a stock car that isn't a lightweight edition. Seriously. My car's a good 2" lower than that and I can go wherever, most of the time without worrying about "taking it slow because I'm low". If you lopped off the dead coil on the top of your springs front and rear(or better, a coil and a half on the front), you will still have high cruiser status and it won't look stock.
Eikers are better? :-P
Half inch better is better, but not good enough...

Back