• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Injector bottom rings

Fa182

Stage 1
Does anyone know where to get the plastic rings on the bottom of the injectors? I can't find them anywhere. EU Shops would be good. Skandix also doesn't seem to carry them, or at least only wrong ones.

Injectors are the 0280-155-766. It's the clear ring on the photo below that I'm looking for:

Thanks!

IMG_1477_1024x1024.JPG

Try Racetronix... you'll probably have to actually email/call them.

What is such a device for? If it's a height adjustment thing they prob have it made out of aluminum on their site... otherwise if it's just a plastic washer are you not able to grab it at a hardware store?

Thanks Evo.

I have no idea what they are for. I found some similar rings but it seems they are made of copper and not plastic, so I'm not sure if I can use those...

I actually don't think I've seen them on any injectors for this car, or any that I've worked on... but who knows...?

What car is it for? Do they not fit with just the orings? They also make different size orings too...

They're from a P80 T5 car and I possibly want to put them in my 940 with the 16T and 3" AMM if the stock injectors run out.

If those are the 350cc injectors, they'll be hella small for a 3 inch AMM. Should be fine for a 16T though. Be sure to use the correct Z

Back