• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

One question.. is that Block removeable which reads the mitsu logo and 1Z10? i can see 4 pins when i bend it a bit.. but it doesn't look like its made to be removable ;)
Probably *way* late to answer this - but not, that block doesn't come off. You can remove the screws and *very* gently bend it upward to provide clearance to swap the trigger disc if you got a hi-def replacement, but bend it too far and you'll break the soldered in contacts.

took it for a ride last days.. wow.. makes fun to drive.. but seems i need to get that MS3x in there real quick.. the tune i have in LH still seems inappropiate for a dyno.. dies from time to time when falling back in idle.. having troubles getting in loadmode... stuttering while accelerating from part load from low rpm ranges, rly lean conditions while on half throttle but boost...

Oh and the AMM stalls at 5500rpm.. you're biting in the steeringwheel when that happens.. fuelcut..

Pic of it with "rote nummern" ;)
IMG_20140307_163828.jpg

on what?

I'm using a 977 (newest/fastest ECU without Immo) together with a 219 Goldbox..

Loaded the 3L AMM Maps into the bin and merged the 16v ign tables to the 8v board... to get a "16v turbo ECU" the rest is fiddling with details which cannot be explained.. tuning****.. .. Danger to the Manifold and so on... ;)

Yeah.. i think this Project comes to an end now...

I Headed to the guys who wanted to get me T?V and smogtested and they told me some regularities changed in germany since my last visit, which makes it nearly impossible for me to realize this thing roadlegal.. this really sucks and i don't know what to do now...

If it stops the 16V will get into my Racecar.. there are some T5 Conversions Roadlegal where i can get a homologation from.. we'll see..

Man... Germany sometimes sucks big time.. :(

Last edited:
The problem is that i now need the car officially exhaustlicensed? Like i am a car manufacturer builds a new car... Instead of just being smogtested... This unfortunately costs big money... About 3000€

Why? Because my car is newer that 01.10.1989 and german smoglaws are crap.. More ****tier than florida..

Yeah.. i think this Project comes to an end now...

I Headed to the guys who wanted to get me T?V and smogtested and they told me some regularities changed in germany since my last visit, which makes it nearly impossible for me to realize this thing roadlegal.. this really sucks and i don't know what to do now...

If it stops the 16V will get into my Racecar.. there are some T5 Conversions Roadlegal where i can get a homologation from.. we'll see..

Man... Germany sometimes sucks big time.. :(

If u are from hamburg maybe its a possibilty to "export" it to the netherlands. Do a test at the RDW (national test instance) get a roadlegal licence. Next import it back to .DE.

Mal ganz ehrlich Krister, wundert dich das?? Ein G-Kat Auto Euro1 mit selbst programmierter Software und alle Komponenten zusammen gesucht?

Find a B234FT, swap it into your car. Including hardware like Turbo and "software" like ECU and EZK. You will get it road legal. Swap the engine again and sell the B234FT. Sorry, let the B234Fz stay, the better solution.
In Germany you will get it legalized in a car before 1 April 1969. Amazon ?:oogle:

good luck, Kay

Mal ganz ehrlich Krister, wundert dich das?? Ein G-Kat Auto Euro1 mit selbst programmierter Software und alle Komponenten zusammen gesucht?

You speaking about the B204FT right?

And yes.. it really wonders me, cause my car applies to all Euro3 appointments whether it's only ?2

Und was soll das mit der Software zu tun haben? nichts...

Hmm-- not such a big deal here in Ireland-- before 94' no cat is needed, and the engine is just added to the tax book on foot of a garage report saying how much CC it has.

Back