• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration for 740s

Gonna be lot of work to get that overspray off tire. Use making tape/cardboard. Or use pro painters tire cover.

Thanks! Good luck finding those wheels. :p Best luck is in Sweden or Norway. Since they are swedish made. The production ended in the second half of the 90's

I know, I've given up on them really. But I was drooling over all the ones I saw when I was there for Vall?kra this past August!

One of my Favorite 740s.. found on Garaget.org
large_173828-1658336.jpg

large_173828-1658372.jpg

large_173828-1658348.jpg

looks kinda cool, stance is okay but what's with all the gadgetry and cage for something that doesn't even make that much power? m46 is a dead giveaway that it can't be that fast.

Shifter position and basket don't look like those of an M46 though. Maybe it's a swap and the shifter was reused?

looks kinda cool, stance is okay but what's with all the gadgetry and cage for something that doesn't even make that much power? m46 is a dead giveaway that it can't be that fast.

Even if its not that fast, you would still want to keep an eye on all the stuff going on under the hood and why not put a roll cage in if you're tracking it?

Back