• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Every time someone posts pics of Volvos spotted around town I go"hmmm I really need to move out there". Then I check real estate prices and rental rates. nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

Every time someone posts pics of Volvos spotted around town I go"hmmm I really need to move out there". Then I check real estate prices and rental rates. nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

Yeah, the number I saw on a quick drive in to pick up tires surprised me.

And now that I have tires, it's really testing my patience to not run out and get them mounted. Want to give the paint some extra cure time before that.

Yeah, the number I saw on a quick drive in to pick up tires surprised me.

And now that I have tires, it's really testing my patience to not run out and get them mounted. Want to give the paint some extra cure time before that.

If you find someone that mounts tires fairly reasonaby let me know. I have 2 sets of rims and need all 8 tires taken off, then put the good 4 tires on the nice T-5R Titans.

If you find someone that mounts tires fairly reasonaby let me know. I have 2 sets of rims and need all 8 tires taken off, then put the good 4 tires on the nice T-5R Titans.

I'll let you know what I pay, but I'm probably not even going to shop around. I can most likely get a deal for myself at Midway Tire in Aldergrove. I can see if I can get a referral, but it may be a bit of a drive out for you. (264th St exit on the #1).

I've heard you can mount tires with bit of combustibles and a lighter.

That's the easy part. The hard part is getting the tyre over the rim.

And then there is balancing.

I bought a $50 Princess Auto tyre mounting machine. I only use it
to remove junk tyres from wheels I want to keep. I hate it, but
it does work.

Mounting tyres is a job for someone else.

That's the easy part. The hard part is getting the tyre over the rim.

And then there is balancing.

I bought a $50 Princess Auto tyre mounting machine. I only use it
to remove junk tyres from wheels I want to keep. I hate it, but
it does work.

Mounting tyres is a job for someone else.

They have something like that?! I need that. I'd like to take them off myself as there is 8 to take off, then pay to get them mounted and balanced. Every shop I called wanted $15+ just to remove tires from the rims.

mt5AqoN.jpg

0hdYGKE.jpg

I paid $15/wheel for mount, balance, new stems. Charging my camera so I can hopefully get some better photos before the sun sets tonight.

Back