• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 760 TIC

Alternators dying sucks balls!
I've fixed some of them though.. you can swap the voltage regulator/brushes :-) It's fairly easy..
first boris has to fix some stuff so his dash (and the charging light) work again. without charging light no working alt ;-)
(charging light could be good, alt could be dead, but first try the cheapest fix)

boris, did you try the charging light trick?

Alternators dying sucks balls!
I've fixed some of them though.. you can swap the voltage regulator/brushes :-) It's fairly easy..

That guy is a Norwegian comic which does mostly provocative humor.

Yeh hopefully it will work again, dead alt indeed sucks balls

first boris has to fix some stuff so his dash (and the charging light) work again. without charging light no working alt ;-)
(charging light could be good, alt could be dead, but first try the cheapest fix)

boris, did you try the charging light trick?

No i did not i was smart and worked on school last days and i had to replace the timing belt and radiator on my dad's estate hopefully i can take a peek at it tomorrow.

On the other hand I forgot how nice bicycling could be in the summer, doesn't beat driving around with the windows/roof down and the system up though :lol:

Changed the alternator still no change more details here: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=168381

Also just put down a order on 2 new tires Falken FK-452 225/50 ZR16
Will put these on the front since its not safe after my little trick a while ago
fk452.jpg

Same old Boris... :lol:

;-)

Tell me you're not going to try running that on Motronic...:-P

cheers

James

Thats the plan yes, there is no way i can sort out the LH2.4 loom and install it before the EU meet and i want to be there.
I wanna run motronic till the end of the summer at least. the winter will be the LH project see if i can sort it out.. i still need a LH flywheel anyway

Thats the plan yes, there is no way i can sort out the LH2.4 loom and install it before the EU meet and i want to be there.
I wanna run motronic till the end of the summer at least. the winter will be the LH project see if i can sort it out.. i still need a LH flywheel anyway

i still have a spare LH flywheel... (just fyi).

i still have a spare LH flywheel... (just fyi).

you also have the 940 fuse/relay box + wireloom right, we should deal when where gonna look at that loom.. gaawwdd i wish we had more time.

Of FYI i think my retake when pretty well :)

Back