• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 eftersom rallybil

null_zps7fbada3b.jpg

Thanks. Waiting for friend to give me the video of the second test drive. The first one blew off the wastegate line, fpr boost feed, iac hose, and egr hose that weren't secured.

The header and turbo setup puts the ole one to shame. It needs a can and head work but this is good enough for this cat.

I'll just leave this here for isnspiration
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t59RJvVbfuQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJjW0jkBRvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
better view at 5:02, and tie rod carnage toward the end.

Last edited:
Well I replaced the front struts and took it to the gas station and put some fuel in it. Did a few pulls on the way home and blew the turbo. ****

The blowoff wasn't sensitive enough and killed the thrust bearing. I got a rebuked kit coming for my hy35 and I've started putting it on already. I need it for thanksgiving.

Forgot I had a hx40 stashed away. I just stole the thrust bearing stuff for the hy35. Going to mount it now and get oil feed line stuff tomorrow.

Nah I'm good. I've had this one forsale for awhile lol. It's all in and plumbed except the oil feed. Just need a adapter from -6 to what ever the holset is. With the stock manifold I used the stock feed line lol.

Back