• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

another tudor wagon

evolvo67

Hey guys,
Just joined up and wanted to say hello. I'm in Seattle and I'm an old fart. 62 next month. I've been working on my project for 8 or 9 years now. It's currently in the garage being dismantled for paint (someday I hope). What I have is a 67' 122 wagon made into a tudor. It has a 3.8 ltr S/C GM V6, T5 trans, Jag IRS. I've been driving it for 3 years in primer. I had it down at the IPD picnic a couple of times. That's it for now, ciao

Guess I'm too new to post pics. It was made into a real tudor by cutting up a tudor sedan and a fordor wagon then welding the bodies back together. Did not fill in the original rear doors, that looks too tacky. When I can post pics it will all become clear. Same with the Jag IRS.

Thanx. I'm pretty much an american hot rod kinda guy, just got a wild hair to be a little different so went with the Volvo. Kinda fits the Swedish/Norwegian heritage of my neighborhood in Seattle, that'd be Ballard. More about the car, Stock front suspension with the Girling 3 puck calipers, IPD springs and adapted a Uni-steer R&P, installed a Caddy tilt/tele steering column. Griffin alum rad. Full 304 stainless exhaust, headers to tips. Porsche full electric seats, unheated though. Vintage Air heat and cool. Custom dash with the gage cluster from a '97 Camaro running off the ECM. Center console from a Jag XJ6. Also has a custom aluminum fuel tank and the filler neck has been moved to inside the left tail light, flips down like an old '56 Chevy. The rear bumper has been filled and flipped so it has a roll pan effect. Front bumper has also been made one piece and tucked back a couple of inches.
How many posts do I need to attach pics?
I belong to several other car forums and they all have links to "New Posts" so you can find, well, new posts. I'm having a hard time navigating around this site, what am I missing? Missing lots, I know, but in relation to this site!!

Open an account at photobucket.com. You can post links/images immediately then.
I'm dying to see this one.

Welcome!

Once you have a picture up a photobucket, flikr, or one of those places , click the
insertimage.gif
at the top of your 'quick reply' box, and paste the web address (HTTP:/www.whateveritis.com) of the photo in there, or use the 'IMG code' that shows up under the picture in Photobucket.
sounds like a purdy car.:drool:

Like I said in my first post I'm old, so is my MAC. I've been farting with that photobucket crap for hours. I don't like it so I'm gonna wait till they let me start a picture album. Anyone know when that might happen?
Sorry, but this has made me grumpy:-(

Guess I'm too new to post pics. It was made into a real tudor by cutting up a tudor sedan and a fordor wagon then welding the bodies back together. Did not fill in the original rear doors, that looks too tacky. When I can post pics it will all become clear. Same with the Jag IRS.

The easy way is to go here:

http://www.turbobricks.com/donate.php

Donate and get to post pics right here.

Or you can go to myspace and share them there.

Or Picasa by google. And never have to worry about this:

Bandwidth+Exceeded.png

Also http://bayimg.com/

As always If you need help just ask. We all love to see pics of progress to your ride.

WOW!!!!! Chris R pm'd me this afternoon and offered to post up some photos. Way above and beyond. Thanx a bunch Chris.
Anybody have ? I'll try and esplane,eh!:nod:

About how much HP from the S/C V6?

The official from the Ministry of Wretched Excess would have liked to see an LSN in it instead, but forget him.

About how much HP from the S/C V6?

The official from the Ministry of Wretched Excess would have liked to see an LSN in it instead, but forget him.

The engine is rated 240HP from the factory and its stock except for the intake and headers. It made 165 at the wheels on the dyno.

OK, what's an LSN?

Back