• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Turbo tire recommendations. summer spring type driving

I thought you had winter tires already? Whatever way you go I think you should not skimp on safety and Yokohama will keep you safe and fun in summer but winter??? I can?t remember what winter tires I put on any of my 3 cars but non of them are Yoko?s. And I LOVE ME SOME Yoko?s!:nod:

i have a set of nokian nordman 2 or some such nonsense for winter....lousy tires. studs do NOT stay in even after they shipped a set of 4 from vermont to me with the correct studs in them....lousy tires. lousy in deep snow and studs are gone or missing on all 4 tires. this is the 2nd or 3rd set from them got the first set replaced free. but no more... take a special eco friendly (aka loose one a day kind of studs...) but do not go snowshoeing anymore. too damn old.

Has anyone tried the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus? I've seen pretty good reviews and they're not that bad price wise, around $70 per tire.

I used a P4 Pirelli 30 years ago on my Porsche 356. It made the car handle great even though they were a little tall. Once they got about halfway worn they made noise above about 45-50 mph. Of course I'm sure that's not the case 30 years later.

Back