• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

10,000 rpm tach

500dollar744ti

still rides with MrDoug
300+ Club
this is the only adjustable tach i could find around my shop, looking to use it (about half of it) in the 8 cylinder volvo.

i don't want to buy a new tach, this one is serious overkill but it was free.

i am flirting with the idea of fitting it to my cluster. what say you?

S6302304.jpg

the 5.0 can easily rev to 10k:hahano: i like that tach, any idea of what it came from? looks almost factory in that bezel!

That does look pretty awesome, but with the way my car stands now I would only use about half of that as well.

Definitely stick it in there though, good freebie.

what's it for? A motorcycle? How do you make it cope with 2-4x the spark events?

It's gonna look SO WEAK going to 5k and shifting :lol:

+1, what's the deal with the stock one?

i can't make it read correctly, it's not adjustable like this one, it's for a 6 cylinder, a 4 cylinder tach would be worse.

this one would read all the way to 10k with the v8 if i didn't adjust it because the signal would be doubled.

i can't make it read correctly, it's not adjustable like this one, it's for a 6 cylinder, a 4 cylinder tach would be worse.

this one would read all the way to 10k with the v8 if i didn't adjust it because the signal would be doubled.
Can't you use a 4 cylinder tach and the tach output in MS..?

Back