• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rebuilding 531 head

So how much is your "kit" gonna cost for tha fancy 7mm valves n such??

Who said I'm going to make a kit?

Get douschnozzle to make you a kit.
Call the hipsters in Oregon ask them why after all these years they're not even able to suplly correct 8mm stuff.

I am limiting my engagement with any 'co-operative" deals after seeing how peripheral people who had no connection top anything were allowed to run rampant when I was warrantying flywheels ---that no other "vendor" offered at a good price----which had the tooth count machined wrong...which I didn't catch...
hunderds of 100% pure trolling posts on a for sale thread from these useless sluts.
No discipline, no bans, no mass deletion of their posts by mods---so only assumption is it was approved.
I won't do that again.

Since those assss holez are still plaguing TB---indeed right here on this thread,
it must be because they can do better.

So get the dousche to make you some 7mm guides and valves.

Call the hipsters in Oregon ask them why after all these years they're not even able to suplly correct 8mm stuff.

I am limiting my engagement with any 'co-operative" deals after seeing how peripheral people who had no connection top anything were allowed to run rampant when I was warrantying flywheels ---that no other "vendor" offered at a good price----which had the tooth count machined wrong...which I didn't catch...
hunderds of 100% pure trolling posts on a for sale thread from these useless sluts.
No discipline, no bans, no mass deletion of their posts by mods---so only assumption is it was approved.
I won't do that again.

Since those assss holez are still plaguing TB---indeed right here on this thread,

**** you John. I was attempting to help you. You wonder why you're going bankrupt. You're the worst salesperson known to man. I am impressed that you've ever sold a single item to anybody. But I guess being the first to the market with something nobody else has, helps.

Helpful tip: when people are really interested in buying something from you, say perhaps a Wilwood brake kit, you should answer any questions that they may have. Instead of being the biggest most unhelpful dick ever. Could I possibly be speaking from experience? I wonder if people remember things like that...?

**** you John. I was attempting to help you. You wonder why you're going bankrupt. You're the worst salesperson known to man. I am impressed that you've ever sold a single item to anybody. But I guess being the first to the market with something nobody else has, helps.

Helpful tip: when people are really interested in buying something from you, say perhaps a Wilwood brake kit, you should answer any questions that they may have. Instead of being the biggest most unhelpful dick ever. Could I possibly be speaking from experience? I wonder if people remember things like that...?

Was the communication purely via tbricks or did you call him? Just saying if im interested in buying something kinda costly id prefer to speak with the guy than digitally message expecially if it's the disgruntled old troll that lives under the tb bridge with a phone number at the bottom of a sig

Was the communication purely via tbricks or did you call him? Just saying if im interested in buying something kinda costly id prefer to speak with the guy than digitally message expecially if it's the disgruntled old troll that lives under the tb bridge with a phone number at the bottom of a sig

DoucheNozzle call John V ?
:rofl:

Clearly you're new here.
:-D

I won't do that again.

It appears we asked the wrong question... :roll:

DoucheNozzle call John V ?
:rofl:

Clearly you're new here.
:-D

I would have back then when I was ready to make a purchase but after constant direct put downs about how because I don't rally race, I'm not a racer and any lack of help in finding out which specific calipers were compatible, my money and respect were lost.

Call the hipsters in Oregon ask them why after all these years they're not even able to supply correct 8mm stuff.

I don't really consider myself a hipster John :)

Hey, I'm going to be up in Seattle working on a Volvo for a crazy Frenchman. You should swing by if you have the time. I'd love to talk heads, specifically the idea of moving some exhaust ports to be more along the lines of an EVO head.

If anyone is interested, I may be talked into doing some 7 or 6mm conversion kits for heads. Larger valves as well. Maybe a JVAB/culberro collaboration.

To not derail this thread anymore, can we move this to a "ULTIMATE Cylinder Head Thread of Amazingness" Thread?

Not going bankrupt, punk. Since 2008 I've paid down the mortgage on my house from $180,000 remaining then to under $48,000. In that same time period I have had 5-6 major operations, and even had serious side effects making standing very difficult for some time..some how...
I have no idea how but just work and make good stuff and sell it to adults...

Not whining punks.

I don't really consider myself a hipster John :)

Hey, I'm going to be up in Seattle working on a Volvo for a crazy Frenchman. You should swing by if you have the time. I'd love to talk heads, specifically the idea of moving some exhaust ports to be more along the lines of an EVO head.

If anyone is interested, I may be talked into doing some 7 or 6mm conversion kits for heads. Larger valves as well. Maybe a JVAB/culberro collaboration.

To not derail this thread anymore, can we move this to a "ULTIMATE Cylinder Head Thread of Amazingness" Thread?

What work can't Arno do now?
He keeps saying his car is locked up at a certain place getting a sumpguard mounted. I asked if that will be 3 months or 4?

I have I don't know how many guides sized for Volvo OD, 7mm ID, VW 7mm stem seal... I did a short run when doing a head for a rally guy... Also did 7mm titanium valves---cut down from Nascar 2.125" things....
But that was because at the time there weren't yet available anything here, and I didn't want to import, and mainly because this was a n.a. motor and flow is go in n.a.....

Worked good for a good while but eventually the tips mushroomed--maybe it was the way wicked badass cam pounding on them..

I really don't know if there much point for even a short run... This IS TB afterall.
Ellis Juan mang.

I think they should talk, bury the hatchet, get to know one another.

I've known far far too many people that all sound, act, talk, whine, cry just like him.

In the end, they were always a waste of time..
I call them "the underdeprived"... I don't have time for people like that, my time will be given to those that are not snarky punks, but friendly. Helpful....nice people...
people who can discuss things, not challenge, and accuse, and demand.. Dialog...

I've known far far too many people that all sound, act, talk, whine, cry just like him.

In the end, they were always a waste of time..
I call them "the underdeprived"... I don't have time for people like that, my time will be given to those that are not snarky punks, but friendly. Helpful....nice people...
people who can discuss things, not challenge, and accuse, and demand.. Dialog...

There you go again just assuming you have any idea that you know something about me.

The fact that John is still allowed within a hundred URL's of this board speaks to how it's circling the drain...

Back