• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Restricting fuel supply for HHO purposes.

You have a consistent 20 amp draw on the alternator, you have .05 percent hho. There is no SCIENTIFIC way you are getting better mileage, unless giving your car a tuneup and hypermiling counts as HHO improving your mileage

Once again, try it for your self.
I would not be on here unless it did make a difference.
I am not selling a product or gaining anything personally by sharing the information.
And unless you guys are going to come drive my car run it thru a tank and see it with your own eyes there is no video or paper work that will assure you guys it is working.
Well anyways, if I need drama I am married and dont need you guys.I will continue saving gas while y'all speculate. As for hyper miling or coasting somebody would have ran me over by now. We all know it takes these cars all they have got to keep up in daily traffic.

I am not selling a product or gaining anything personally by sharing the information.
And unless you guys are going to come drive my car run it thru a tank and see it with your own eyes there is no video or paper work that will assure you guys it is working.
Well anyways, if I need drama I am married and dont need you guys.I will continue saving gas while y'all speculate. As for hyper miling or coasting somebody would have ran me over by now. We all know it takes these cars all they have got to keep up in daily traffic.

So you say it works, physics says it doesn't, you can't explain how it works, we should trust your numbers to be real, and unbiased... OK.
Is it Magmic? No.
It is crap, you are fooling yourself.

So you haz no proof?

What kind of proof are you guys asking for? Me to hire a scientist to come run a test on my car with legit paper work? Sure pay for it am I am all game. In fact I would love if you did!
If I post a picture of my calculated mileage gains in my notebook I keep in my glove box well then you say it is not a legit test result so where do I win?
My proof is in my note book and in my extra miles driven per tank.
Keep posting that it is not working tho..I'll be drinking a beer i bought with money I saved from HHO gains.

At least try to explain why you should try to decrease the fuel to "lean out" the fuel mix....
What is different after HHO causing ou to have to monkey with it?

As I posted in the beginning, there are added oxygen levels now entering the combustion chamber that are not burning there fore the 02 picks it up and sends more fuel. I am trying to over ride this and tell the computer the opposite.

Sure, restricting fuel will save money with or without HHO but how much can I lean the fuel before having problems? 5% 10%? If I can lean the fuel out 30% and make up for less gasoline with HHO that is a pretty big gain.
Again I am not claiming that it will work but for me it is worth a try with the amount of money I would be saving. If It does prove not to work I will not invest in a professionally built cell and admit I am a fool. But wait.. It is working so therefore let me see if I can take it further and get back with you before you tell me it does not work when in fact it is.

As I posted in the beginning, there are added oxygen levels now entering the combustion chamber that are not burning there fore the 02 picks it up and sends more fuel. I am trying to over ride this and tell the computer the opposite.

Sure, restricting fuel will save money with or without HHO but how much can I lean the fuel before having problems? 5% 10%? If I can lean the fuel out 30% and make up for less gasoline with HHO that is a pretty big gain.
Again I am not claiming that it will work but for me it is worth a try with the amount of money I would be saving. If It does prove not to work I will not invest in a professionally built cell and admit I am a fool. But wait.. It is working so therefore let me see if I can take it further and get back with you before you tell me it does not work when in fact it is.

Is it oxygen being added or hydrogen, or both?
Since you are sending both the h2 and the o2 in, they burn perfectly, and the o2 sensor reads NORMALLY.no extra o2, cause it all burned up the h2 back to water, duh. No adjustments needed. The gazzaline burns the air from the intake, burns normally and the ecu adjusts it with tweaking the fuel input.

Since the HHO bull**** burns perfectly it need no adjustment, bubba.

This is all besides the point that you are losing more energy splitting the h2o than you get from burning it again. Duh.
God, you should know this from any high school physics, if you passed, or even took it.

Is it oxygen being added or hydrogen, or both?
Since you are sending both the h2 and the o2 in, they burn perfectly, and the o2 sensor reads NORMALLY.no extra o2, cause it all burned up the h2 back to water, duh. No adjustments needed. The gazzaline burns the air from the intake, burns normally and the ecu adjusts it with tweaking the fuel input.

Since the HHO bull**** burns perfectly it need no adjustment, bubba.

This is all besides the point that you are losing more energy splitting the h2o than you get from burning it again. Duh.
God, you should know this from any high school physics, if you passed, or even took it.

If it interests you I graduated high school in Gothenburg Sweden and then went on to Austin Community college then on to UT where I studied petroleum as well as nuclear engineering.
So for my educational level I think I am covered. I also did run all the numbers you guys are working as we'll as a lot of other numbers.
So far I am getting 2-2.5mpg increase with using HHO every time so crunch your numbers again, add your highschool education and explain that to me.

It's simply not doing anything. Different weather brings different gas blends, and the engine runs differently in different weather as well.

Confirmation bias just drips out of all your posts. You want to get better MPG. You install a gizmo that doesn't do anything. You drive it differently. You mess with the O2 sensor reading. You get better MPG. You want to assign that MPG increase to.... the gizmo you installed. But you can't even explain how using engine power to create a miniscule amount of H and O which gets reburned (at a net loss of power) adds MPG.

I'd bet that given a blind comparison test, you couldn't tell the difference. Right now, if someone else went under your hood, and either left the gas hoses hooked up to the intake, or not, and didn't tell you, then had you drive a tank through. then went under the hood and did the hoses the other way, and you ran a tank of fuel through, you couldn't tell the difference. because there is no difference. At best, you've messed with the O2 sensor reading enough to make the engine run lean, there's no mystery to a lean engine getting better MPG, but you don't need the carnival side show of a token amount of HHO going into the motor to do that. At worst, you're getting better MPG because you're concentrating on that so much you drive differently. I know I can, with a few fairly minor modifications to my driving habits, go from 20 to 25 mpg in the 240 wagon.

Not to mention the change in weather and (at least here in St. Louis) a change in gas blends over the last 3 months.

If it interests you I graduated high school in Gothenburg Sweden and then went on to Austin Community college then on to UT where I studied petroleum as well as nuclear engineering.
So for my educational level I think I am covered. I also did run all the numbers you guys are working as we'll as a lot of other numbers.
So far I am getting 2-2.5mpg increase with using HHO every time so crunch your numbers again, add your highschool education and explain that to me.

So, a nuclear engineering major doesn't understand the energy needed to separate and recombine molecules? Seemslegit.jpg

And again, I want you to explain the theory behind how this could possibly be reducing your fuel consumption.

1) Do you think this HHO generation is adding energy or consuming energy?

2) If you think it is adding energy, how?

3) If not, then what's the theory on how it makes the engine more efficient?

Just drove from San Antonio to Austin and filled up when I got here.
Miles driven on last tank with premium and hho=276.5
Gallons filled=10.8
Miles driven on last tank with premium and without hho=256.4
Gallons filled=11.1

I am at a 3 degree difference in OA temperature, it is a cloudy drizzly day and even my tire pressure is the same..
Run your own calculations..

I drove my miles.
I filled my tank.
My careful logging and monitoring gives me 100% proof that hydrogen does increase the mileage on my car.
So at the end of the day you can post everything you find on google along with your own ignorance and disbelief, I know for a fact that HHO does increase mileage on my car even tho it is only a very small amount.

Three questions is too many. how about one:

Do you think the HHO is adding energy to the system?

Back