• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WM5.0

so, i'm in. Sac crew, who wants to give me a ride?
Won't know for certain until Wednesday whether or not I'm in, but if I am you're welcome to ride with me again this year.

Edit// I'll be heading out Thursday morning and coming back Monday morning most likely, assuming I'm in.

I'm in as well Matt, you're welcome to roll with me. Same as Justin, headed down thursday, back monday. Probably be leaving around 11 thursday. Might be able to use some help on the laptop for fine-tuning on MS along the way if there's more that can be tweaked lightly. :)

It's like people keep trying to hint that you should bring a Volvo to the Volvo meet.

Kinda down to one ride right now. One arm as well (broke my left elbow flying off the skateboard)

imma show up in a honda and park it in the front row, don't be jelly because it is faster than yallz

As long as you don't show up in a Saab

I should see if Brickballer is going, I could catch a ride with him, and I'd show up in a VOLVO!

Why do you think I'm going to MS? E85 is plentiful around here, but that's about it in the state.

TPS bracket completed last night, no tuning. Hopefully get that on and an 850 TPS wired in, then get some more tuning done. Got a bit better spark map to use so I'll get that imported and tweaked for Cali gas and a slightly higher CR, should wake things up as well.

No worries Matt, figured you'd roll with him for that very reason. ;)

Might be able to drag one out of the shed. lol

I was actually just thinking about that earlier, may toss one in the wagon for my private stash, leaving space for everyone else's stuff amongst the other coolers...we'll see.

I dont have an ice chest... Anyone want anything from AZ? (that doesn't require cooling...)

Back