• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What wheels, exhaust, spoiler are on this sick 242? also kit?

Wheels are Super DTM. They are still available, in Sweden.
Exhaust is some rice cannon.
Spoiler is a Group A replica.

Exhaust is an HKS Hi-Power Ti-Carbon. Quit bitching about it, that car is nicer than just about any of the cars on this board.

I was just working out the ease of flying over with some wheels/parts that you guys want, adn then flying back with a new kayak... i'm sure it would break even (just!)

Looking at it a new boat's ?550ish, US$1050... so it could break even as a new boat is ?750 over here...

I like the car though.

The gummihuset business is wierd. You can NOT pick up the wheels from any warehouse of theirs. You have to order them by phone, and they will send them to you. But they will not ship them anywhere but Sweden. (at least it was like that)

So yeah, good luck trying to get some if you're not in Sweden. :e-shrug:

hmm well thanks for all the info.....the wheels were the main thing i wanted..... anybody know any way to get those wheels? any swedes here want to work out a shipping deal? i have the cash, just not swedish.

hmm well thanks for all the info.....the wheels were the main thing i wanted..... anybody know any way to get those wheels? any swedes here want to work out a shipping deal? i have the cash, just not swedish.

Hint;
Pretty much all Swedes speak English. Unless they're really old.

Exhaust is an HKS Hi-Power Ti-Carbon. Quit bitching about it, that car is nicer than just about any of the cars on this board.
I wasn't bitching about it. The style of that kind of muffler is called a "cannon", obviously. Me calling it rice... well cannon style mufflers are of Japanese origin, and I meant no offense by my comment.

It certainly is a nice car, I agree. The muffler is not my taste, but who am I to judge someone else's taste?

I wasn't bitching about it. The style of that kind of muffler is called a "cannon", obviously. Me calling it rice... well cannon style mufflers are of Japanese origin, and I meant no offense by my comment.

It certainly is a nice car, I agree. The muffler is not my taste, but who am I to judge someone else's taste?

if you want to get technical, "cannon" is a derisive term used to describe a "canister-style" muffler

but I like "gook flute" the best so far.

I like the wheels. I never have been a fan of the GrpA spoiler. The exhaust wouldn't bother me, but I wouldn't pay for that either.
It probably sound better than my NA with a header, 2.5" exhaust and a Magnaflow.

I can't imagine how much those wheels would cost with the dollar in the crapper as it is.
I checked about 6 months ago on the wheels for my cousin and if you have a friend in Sweden that will do all the foot work for you (receive money from you, purchase wheels, package wheels, ship wheels to USA) you will be spending about $2000 not including taking care of your buddy in Sweden.

Edit: that was for the 18" version

Just because the car is nicer doesn't mean somebody can't have an opinion that the exhaust looks f'ing stupid.

OK. You are entitled to your opinion, and it does look out of place on a swedish car, but I'm just sayin' I'd take it over most of the ghetto exhaust I see coming out of here.

Back