• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

852 Who's Following it?

The saffron one is an 850 that's been converted to two doors. The yellow one is a 740 that's been converted to two doors.

The 740 was featured in Bilsport and is a beautiful build. The guy's brother did that ****ed up black and orange 242.

bilarnacw6.jpg
Im really happy somebody had the time, energy and money to build these 2 cars. 850 + S70 front end, 850 with rear doors bondoed shut. Living in a fantasy world totally rocks!

I was just thinking yesterday how sad it was that they never made a 2 door 700, 800, 900 series.... Glad someone knocked it out.... I think it looks great! I wonder how much he paid to have that quarterglass made?

Im really happy somebody had the time, energy and money to build these 2 cars. 850 + S70 front end, 850 with rear doors bondoed shut. Living in a fantasy world totally rocks!

The doors arent bondoed shut. Im pretty sure the whole thing is shorter.

The doors arent bondoed shut. Im pretty sure the whole thing is shorter.

That's what it looks like. VWVortex had a 2 door MKIV that looked great, but they had used Golf doors on it. The 850 had the short bus treatment applied to it...

The 852 does not work for me at all. The yellow 700/900 2 door thing is just soaked in "win", however. Seriously awesome. And that is something coming from myself, the original anti-grandpa. :rofl:

Back