• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

South Florida Meet (Boca Raton) - December 7,8,9

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the short notice, but it's definitely time for a South Florida meet. :)

Those who want to stay at my family house... I could probably put about 6 people in the guest rooms, those who want to bring sleeping bags there is space for you to pass out on on the floor... BUT be sure you're not allergic to any dogs, cats, or birds... or my 80 year old grandmother. :p Family house address is 184 W. Key Palm Rd - Boca Raton, FL. 33486

December 7 - Friday.

- Arrive whenever. I only have a class at 11am so if anyone wants to come over early, feel free and we can hang out.

- 6PM - 10ish PM - 1/4 mile track at Moroso Motorsports Park

It's $20 to race or $13 to watch per person. Kids 11 and under get in free. You do NOT have to race, you can park your car and watch. There are bleachers, plenty of parking, and it is a safe environment for the kids. Long pants (jeans are fine) are required if you do race. If you are in the 13 second range or faster, you will need a helmet.

Site for the track: http://morosomotorsportspark.net/index.shtml

Directions for the track: http://www.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...wstate1=dir:to&oi=manybox&ct=17&cd=1&resnum=3

Track address: 17047 Bee Line Hwy - Jupiter, FL. 33410

- 10ish PM - ? - We grab a bite and then head back to one of the houses and relax or go out, get some drinks/bar hop right by the beach, play some pool, etc.

December 8 - Saturday.

- Wake up eventually

- 12pm - 4pm - BBQ, Photoshoot at Patch Reef Park

BBQ, photoshoot, relaxing at Patch Reef Park. Same place I had the last Boca meet. Parking for over 40 cars and can easily hold 80+ people. Similar pavilion as the one we got last time. Park is just off of I95 and Yamato Rd.

Directions for the park: http://maps.google.com/maps?li=d&hl...k&cid=26394050,-80126303,11764394642645366418

Park address: 2000 NW 51st St - Boca Raton, FL 33431

- 4pm - 8pm- We have few places in mind that we can drive around on Saturday later afternoon, stop to take pictures, and just hang out.

- 8pm - 11pmish - We grab some dinner.

- 11pm - ? - We can head off to a local car meet, bar/shoot pool, etc. Or we can head to one of the houses on Saturday night, have a party or whatever. I'd be open to throwing it at my family house or Kyle (justford0099) is also really enthusiastic about having a VS meet party at his place.

December 9 - Sunday.

- Whenever you wake up - Whenever you leave -

Grab some breakfast and just relax or do some work on the cars.

My cell phone # - 561 703 3547

Thanks!

Joseph

Sooo who's coming?

I've got lodging for 1-2 people, a nice leather couch and a guest bedroom which is also the fishing room so be prepared for what may be beside the bed..

Joseph's roof is really really high and we all know that with a few beers he is liable to jump off of it, so bring your cameras and a couple 6 packs and let's start the bets at 3:1 for multiple broken metatarsals (again!) :rofl:

gotta "blow boat" i'm trying to finish up to go on seatrial most of friday. I'll try to come through later friday, or maybe saturday if the Mrs. get done with her photo shoot early. Will be volvo less though as I am mid header refit/ a/c compressor removal/oil return line gadgetry fabrication/slight radiator relocation(possible replacement/upgrade)/ etc.

in short I can't drive the car at the moment.

Eric,

Hey, man I just got your message today, work phones have been acting screwy this past week for some reason. I'm not ignoring ya though man, I'll check around to see if i know of someone to help yer boat situation, we'll chat later though.

mike (as usual)

p.s. i'm allergic to grandmothers.....is that gonna be a problem?

Back