• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

picked me up some Volvo Vintageness!!

frodosm3

picked her up this past weekend. My first Vintage volvo and i love the dang thing,B18 with dual SU's and zero rust and overall good condition for its age. only bad is the Auto tranny :roll:

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

No such thing as too many volvos !!

IMG_0242.jpg

Excellent!!! Looks like a great ride.

I went from my 245 track build to a '58 PV444 and love it.

It's even simpler than the 240 and is a hoot to work on.

Excellent!!! Looks like a great ride.

I went from my 245 track build to a '58 PV444 and love it.

It's even simpler than the 240 and is a hoot to work on.

ohh yeah, the B16-B18-B20 are crazy little engines, i first began messing around with one at my local junkyard. the tranny is a different story though, at least the automatic unit

Nice ride. Looks like you got a few projects going on .

heck yeah, the 76 242 is a track car in progress, the 244 was going to be my daily driver but i have decided to sell it, the 83 242 is my new daily, that one is going to be a group A replica car and the amazon is just gonna get restored :-D

There are some bonuses to the auto, such as the higher compression B18B instead of B18D, and the auto has a wider transmission tunnel. You know, in case something else finds its way in there.

Nice find.

holy sh!t really, thats pretty friggin awesome !! i didnt know that, that would ease things up if i ever swap in that manual tranny, theres a 145 wagon at the local junkyard as we speak, might be worth going back and snatching the tranny and related items

Congrats! what a pretty car :)
Nice collection as well!
Can't wait to see it when you set to work on it!
I love the 122S. For sure one of my top 5 Volvo dream cars.

Back