• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cars and Coffee, Canepa

Tfrasca

I know the Santa Cruz Volvo crew has crashed the Canepa C+C before, but I'm gauging interest in another one at this weekend's event. The 10th, I believe.

Only reason I ask is that it's looking likely that I'll have my 142 turbo done this week.

Any takers?

With a certain orange 240?

It's soooo close... Put me down as a firm maybe.
Otherwise, I'll be there in a white 242 with a for sale sign in the window.

Want to meet at my place and caravan up there? It's a good idea to arrive by 7:00 if you want to park in the lot, otherwise we're stuck parking next door.

It's soooo close... Put me down as a firm maybe.
Otherwise, I'll be there in a white 242 with a for sale sign in the window.

Want to meet at my place and caravan up there? It's a good idea to arrive by 7:00 if you want to park in the lot, otherwise we're stuck parking next door.

Yeah, I'm down to caravan. I'm also a firm maybe. I have a completed manifold ready to bolt on and an intercooler pipe showing up tomorrow. Assuming all my bearings don't spin instantly and my pistons shoot out of the block...

The diesel wagon is super obnoxious and I work for the shop foreman who quit Canepa recently and started his own shop up again.

I think that means I should go

Coming up again this weekend, and I'm about 90% sure the orange car will be ready for the trip. Who's down to caravan up hwy9 from Santa Cruz? Hopefully leave around 6:30am?

Put it back together you silly goose. I was going to drive from Sacramento, just to ogle your intake. But not anymore. :grrr:

It's HIGHLY unlikely. My transmission gaskets are supposed to show up tomorrow, and now I'm thinking I should put a Volvo RMS in to replace the leaky Elring. Even if I can somehow find the RMS in town, that leaves me a couple hours after work to fully rebuild an m41 and do the RMS...

Back