• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Don't...Flip...That...Wagon...!

I can't remember where I got these I'm pretty sure the site was swedish, but they were in my shweet 240 folder.
5321208.jpg

6557388.jpg

6888955.jpg

One in carbon would be siiick.

I can't remember where I got these I'm pretty sure the site was swedish, but they were in my shweet 240 folder.

Thanks for posting those, talking about a thread bump... Might give me some motivation to get moving on this 245 again.

Thanks for posting those, talking about a thread bump... Might give me some motivation to get moving on this 245 again.

Its still my favorite car on the forum!

My opinions:

Completely strip it! every ounce of weight. Carbon fiber roof, tailgate, hood, and fenders. All lexan windows, full cage. A bit more power???

DO WORK SON!

Wow, that fiberglass tailgate is dope.

Completely strip it! every ounce of weight. Carbon fiber roof, tailgate, hood, and fenders. All lexan windows, full cage.

Just go fiberglass/ FRP. The cost of carbon outweighs its usefulness these days. I mean, unless BNE can do his own carbon work and decides to make molds for all these parts... in which case :urgod: .

Its still my favorite car on the forum!

My opinions:

Completely strip it! every ounce of weight. Carbon fiber roof, tailgate, hood, and fenders. All lexan windows, full cage. A bit more power???

DO WORK SON!

read the thread:-P

Back