• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LH 2.4 with 16v head?? - b230ft

Sven's245

im curious if the lh2.4 ecu in my 242 can handle it when/ if I install the 16v head?
I heard some people do it with out problems. im not planning on making huge HP with the swap but only plan now to use the stock turbo, upgrade to 3" MAF and I already have the white top injectors from a s70 with the IPD cams.

thoughts or suggestions?

why ditch the 3" amm? for the cams I was thinking of something different. I wonder if there are proformace 16v cams available

I've seen lh2.4 16v cars. No personal experience with that though.

But I would ditch the 3" amm if you're using those injectors. Also, I've never seen ipd 16v cams?

Been using chipped LH 2.4 on my b234+T for 8 years without issue. I have a map that was made by a guy in Sweden who is long gone now though. Maybe one of the tuners on the forums can get you b204 maps or something custom made though.

why ditch the 3" amm? for the cams I was thinking of something different. I wonder if there are proformace 16v cams available

You will need more fuel (bigger injectors) to use the 3 in AMM. Plus, from what I've read...take that with a grain of salt..you will need a bigger turbo than the stock on the 8v. Way to much air from the 16v head

There is an excellent thread in PROJECTS where a German TBer has been running LH2.4 with a 16V head, and obviously turbo. Reach out to him for his tune, or the chip provider. Damned if I can think of his handle this morning......a 7 series sedan the guy exported from Floriduh to Deutschland.

There is an excellent thread in PROJECTS where a German TBer has been running LH2.4 with a 16V head, and obviously turbo. Reach out to him for his tune, or the chip provider. Damned if I can think of his handle this morning......a 7 series sedan the guy exported from Floriduh to Deutschland.

That'd be me! Car was kept as stock as the build allowed and runs like a dream, very happy with LH2.4! Details to what all I did in addition (MAF, Injectors etc.) can be found in my build thread.

Still got the e-mail of the guy who provided me my set, but since it's his private e-mail I don't want to post it publicly. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Back