• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

94/95 940 custom fmic. Has it be done?

...The fact that these commonly arrive with shipping damage is part of the reason I didn't want to pay full price.

Frank obtained a nice "partial refund" for mine, which arrived (of course) damaged. Still one helluva value, even more so discounted! Function first.....

Yes, very very slight grinding if you try and center inlet/outlet to the front core support. Pics of where I ground my radiator core frame in my build thread.

Didn't get back home until today, sorry for the delay guys.

I saw what happened in the last do88 group buy. I can say that there wasn't any damage to my unit. They shipped it within a larger box with airbags along all four sides. FedEx would've had to intentionally run over the package to damage the unit.

kfYkYut.jpg

yvP4EfK.jpg

LfZ0bUK.jpg

Twin side mounts from slowboy intercooler or something like that maybe. I had to run a pipe inbetween the grill on my fmic which was located underneath the radiator behind the bumper so I cut the bumper a little for more air and a better fitment on an 850 however that probably doesn't help and radiator it looked cool because it ended up looking like the Volvo emblem slash

Didn't get back home until today, sorry for the delay guys.

I saw what happened in the last do88 group buy. I can say that there wasn't any damage to my unit. They shipped it within a larger box with airbags along all four sides. FedEx would've had to intentionally run over the package to damage the unit.

Oh man I'm sooo hyped!!. Mines been sitting in north Carolina for the past 16 hours lol.. I keep checking like every 30 minutes for an update on my shipping info LMAO

Dammit!

I'm sorry to inform you that the Intercooler you ordered is out of stock with our Swedish supplier until late January. If you want to keep you order open, you need do nothing. However, if you choose not to wait for it, please let us know as soon as possible and we will cancel your order and refund your purchase back to the original form of payment. I apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing eEuroparts.com, and enjoy the rest of the day.

Sincerely,

Guy D

Yeah I got that same email about them being out of stock. Better than a "oh crap, we didn't mean to sell them that cheap, here's your money back" email. I'm going to wait, too good a price to give up now.

Last edited:
Its actually very easy to use the KL racing website. Just use google chrome and use the translate to English to function. Use a currency converter to know how much you should pay and you're good to go. You can call on phone if you need more info, they have people who speak English. They also keep their stock current.

Also if you don't normally make overseas purchases, call your bank or credit card company to let them know you will be making an international purchase. A lot of times the payment will not go though because it was flagged.

Last edited:
Because the do88 unit has hands on reviews on here and is being sold through a stateside distributor, I'll stick with my Eeuroparts order. I do appreciate the heads up White855T. It's hard to know what options are out there until people pipe up.

My unit came in yesterday. FINALLY. Lol jk. Didn't install it as being 5pm in Florida, It's pitch black outside and I don't have a light bar or house lighting at my disposal. Hopefully I'll get out of work early enough today to drop it in. Btw the kl racing unit looks to be identical to the do88 ic... And thanks for the heads up on how to make that website work!! I'll revisit the site on my break lol

Back