• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Kenny's 1990 740 GLE, goin' for 9's

This is a misconception created by the catholic church in what believers call doctrine of the nicolaitans (ruling over the lay people)Of which in revelation Jesus said"I hate the deeds of the nicolaitans"No one person alive today has a more direct line to GOD than any other as long as he or she has been born again,all who have experienced the forgiving grace and healing from sin of Jesus through a confession of faith and a heart felt belief are co-Aires with Christ,and a priest unto themselves

example:peter the founder of the church in Rome was a uneducated fisherman then he met Jesus who mad him a fisher of men So remember that if you truly believe in your heart that Jesus is God in the flesh ,he lived a sinless life ,and died a sacrificial death atoning for sin once for all then you and any one who believes likewise is save from the coming wrath and
has a direct line to God the father ,in God the son

too all in the love of Christ Jesus, Charlie

It was a bit of a joke, I'm reasonably well versed on the relative history of the catholic church in so much as it has related to various historical events of significance (martin luther, inquisitions, napoleon, the roman empire, etc); as well as I am reasonably well versed in the whole protestant view on prayer and communication with god, me being Methodist and all ;)

still nothing. sent the cal and a datalog of the car cranking to proefi. but the log is clean. hell looking at it I can't see anything wrong aside from maybe a low pulse width (but that was intentional)

It seems as thought at this point, it might be beneficial to ditch the pro-efi and go with something that you know will work. Like whatever Sam is running on the 240sx. Although, at this point, I am sure it has crossed your mind...

It seems as thought at this point, it might be beneficial to ditch the pro-efi and go with something that you know will work. Like whatever Sam is running on the 240sx. Although, at this point, I am sure it has crossed your mind...

a number of things have crossed my mind. torching the car is the one that comes to mind the most frequently. An AEM has crossed my mind several times, as has going back to my 'roots' so to speak.. and getting the latest and greatest MS. I would have to sell this thing first though, and I don't know that I can honestly sell something I wouldn't even use for a door stop :-/

a number of things have crossed my mind. torching the car is the one that comes to mind the most frequently. An AEM has crossed my mind several times, as has going back to my 'roots' so to speak.. and getting the latest and greatest MS. I would have to sell this thing first though, and I don't know that I can honestly sell something I wouldn't even use for a door stop :-/

what about using it as a wheel chock?

it's not really big enough for that. meh. whatever. I went bombing around in the evo today. Always good to have another 400+ hp vehicle laying around to vent some steam.

hmmm. Well if you bought it, someone else would probably be willing to pay for a used one. :e-shrug:

edit// you have to remember, people are willing to buy Saabs...

Have you attempted to run it with the bare bones stock ecu/wiring? It ran before, but now it wont, it just backfires a few times and dies. If you have ruled out mechanical timing oddities (belt slipped, wasn't tight enough, wasn't stayed at TDC of the correct stroke, etc), have you tried dousing it with starter fluid to see if it will chugalug for a moment?

And, for the record, why was it that you went with proefi in the first place?

sure, when I can get some semblance of consistency out of the proefi. at the rate I'm going, I'll have to swap three starters tomorrow just to get it cranked up and running.

hell, I'd like to see video of the damn thing running, I'm beginning to think it's all in my head

it might be.

like kahlua240 said, why did you go with proefi in the 1st place? when you know you can tune MS very well?

i figure you just wanted to try something new, see if you discover anything, ya no?

it came up for a good price(compared to what they normally go for), had a lot of potential, didn't think they'd be as bad to work with as they turned out to be

Back