• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Ahh, that explains it a little. Honestly, I've only had to replace the fan on Gwen's 850R when it got noisy, but that was around 280k. I'm running a low mileage JY pull 850 fan as well, been good so far, now that I just cursed myself for the drive to IPD. lol

:lol: Hope the trip goes well. Is the 850 fan lower profile than the 940 one?

Making the monthly 'car payment' :lol: Been driving the blue 740 wagon I seem to have adopted from my parents. E fan wiring has been fixed. Relay went bad. Back on the road tomorrow hopefully :cool:

PGXScVyl.jpg

Found out why the fan quit

HHNt0k4l.jpg

Instead of messing with mounting another 940 fan, I'm waiting for a Spal to get here since it will actually last and be worth the effort to mount it nicely

xYNFjOIl.jpg

Cars and coffee Modesto turned out nice again :cool: I'll post all my pics in the Modesto Euro Sunday thread instead of starting a new one. Great turnout this weekend.

FjJXuXQl.jpg

Waiting for an O2 sensor and distributor seal kit to arrive. Swapped the wheels on some of my diecast in the meantime and came up with a decent version of this car :nod:

kW6acygl.jpg

Can you guys assist me?
I have a 940 efan and a Davies craig digital fan controller.
I want to wire it all in today with an indicator light in the cabin to tell when it's
On.
What's the best thickness wire to use ?

:lol: thank guys. Glad I still have a few of those around

Not sure if I can help you Jimmy. I'd check in maintenance most likely :nod:

Last edited:
Mr. bench grinder helped me clearance a spacer :nod:

wg3D2zPl.jpg

Going together well.. don't want to jinx myself but all the studs came out/went in easily so I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop :lol:

qpAwVtTl.jpg

Man, you need a chipset so you can ditch the EGR. Makes life so much easier for manifold swapping, performance, all that jazz...
+1 on easier to swap manifolds. And less stuff to go wrong

Going to agree for sure. EGR is not the best located part :grrr: I talked to TLAO a while back but he's been busy with life, which I totally understand. Thinking about looking for a used set or maybe picking up Ostrich..thoughts?

When I did the EGR delete on my car I got a modded non-egr EZK chip from Sbabbs to eliminate the check engine/limp mode. Worked like a charm.

Volvo split the ends of those screws, keeps them from falling out.

Ryan was talking about buying an ostrich, dunno if he will. It honestly sounds like we need to get together for a custom tuning week, maybe see if we can drag Orie out of the woodwork, bring his chips, laptop, and go burn a crapload of fuel amongst a few cars, tuning spark maps. lol

Back