• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2015 Thread

Take them to a country bar and force them on the floor :-P
that would be going too far. we still like them. even if they're shunned. SHUUUUUNNNNNNNED
Or make them buy real estate in a pre-gentrified area.

I'm almost certainly going to go. I am also going to be listening with my ear to the ground for some kind of R-Sport gathering.

I knew R-Sport was based in Portland. I just hadn't ever dealt with them, nor had I ever even seen their building.

Turns out it was that cool building I drive past EVERY WEEK a few times doing deliveries to a few businesses in the area, with the nice-ish Volvos parked outside. I didn't know! I thought it was just another Volvo's Only kinda place.
Easy to miss.
the RSI guys are rad. their shop is rad. just don't try getting a hold of them by phone 'cause they rarely answer.
ansel and harald are my favorite tbrickers. i'll hang out with them regardless.
shun quin. SHUUUUUNNNNNNN

If they are going to be there im not going.

Prepare to stay home.

if they show up, i vote we shun them.

SHUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN

My car is still moar cooler than your car.

Take them to a country bar and force them on the floor :-P

I dance on bar counters while pouring shots in miniskirts and boots. Too late and joke's on you.

Or make them buy real estate in a pre-gentrified area.

It will be 50 years for Gladstone to get there, if it does. It's outside city limits...actually it's not even in multco. You need a developed urban area for that to happen.

ansel and harald are my favorite tbrickers. i'll hang out with them regardless.

I love you too Quinners.

that would be going too far. we still like them. even if they're shunned. SHUUUUUNNNNNNNED

Step aside, citizen, you don't know how to handle a suburban woo-girl bar.

your loss. :e-shrug:

Basically.

It will be 50 years for Gladstone to get there, if it does. It's outside city limits...actually it's not even in multco. You need a developed urban area for that to happen.

I was just referring to the trend of rising property values in certain neighborhoods in Portland, and the trend of no-cause or rent-raising evictions that allow wealthier (presumably Californian) people to move in.

And yes, Gladstone is a good, safe distance from Portland.

I'll drive my 245 there just so it can get properly mocked.

Also maybe someone will have the trim pieces I'm missing - A man can dream, right?

Is anyone driving from SO CAL? I am flying out there with Alexis but I want to find out. We also want to go to an RSI BBQ.

Ok, spoonon my pullout. Also you do know I live within walking distance of their house, right?

How picky do youhave to be about free room and board in the nicest part of town?

Back