• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2016 Thread - 5/21/2016 Portland, OR

I was thinking about That. Did not want to post on transport thread. Its so close now not sure if it's worth trying but I have plenty of 240 stuff to sell

Should we make a trades / sales at IPD thread? Seems like some people are listing in here already, and I have junk to exchange too.

Looking for someone to pick up a shortblock for me at the IPD garage sale that is from California. I'm in central California and just can't swing the drive this weekend. If we can work something out that would be great, ideally I would like to be able to pick it up no farther north then the bay area. Shoot me an email at skraft83@gmail.com if you can help! Thanks guys!

Whats it worth to you $ wise

Well I just did the drive a few months ago even further north to pick up another engine that turned out to be less then I had hoped for as well as a complete 123GT interior, which was more then I hoped for. I ended up renting a truck and taking two days plus gas and food... basically it was a 42 hour nightmare because the same scenario where the seller didn't want to ship. I had an unhappy wife and newborn at home and ended up with a useless engine which was the point of the trip (interior was secondary). So I still have a dead car sitting in my barn.

Shipping a short block is super cheap, but the seller doesn't want to go through the hassle. I'd be willing to cover gas cost one way from Portland to where ever it is you would be going with the engine plus a reasonable handling fee. If you're will to agree to these terms email me and we can work out the details, otherwise I'm going to wait patiently for another B20 to pop up somewhere closer to home.

Steven
skraft83@gmail.com

Picture for your time...

Hey Luke! The car is still doing great, I have put a ton of miles on it and have been slowing doing a rolling restoration on it. It started to drink coolant by the gallon about 8 months back and has been parked ever since. I've been collecting plenty of goodies for it though, just missing some keys pieces.

Back