• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2016 Thread - 5/21/2016 Portland, OR

Maybe? The Bertone should be moving by then. Not sure my boy would drive the Amazon @ 50-55 all the way to Portland?
Harland, ever fix those seats?

I will definitely try. Luke mentioned you might need to drop some stuff at my place on the way up north? Shouldn't be an issue, I'll try and clear a spot in the shed for ya. Worst case if you're coming up after I leave the wife can open the gate and the shed for ya.

If thats possible it would save him a jaunt to the west of 40 min or so.

So where is everyone staying this year? Might grab a room over by ipd like always.

Maybe? The Bertone should be moving by then. Not sure my boy would drive the Amazon @ 50-55 all the way to Portland?

No OD in the amazon? even with 4.56 and tiny tires it should do 60-65 at about 3-3.5k. That just keeps the coolant moving.

I'm waiting for budget to get them fixed. Looks like some $1000 at this point so making the case to the boss is taking some work :oogle:

No OD in the amazon? even with 4.56 and tiny tires it should do 60-65 at about 3-3.5k. That just keeps the coolant moving.

No O/D. It is a really fun car around town, even with not so great compression. Sounds fantastic at certain rpm's. However at 55 it sounds like a 110 sewing machine plugged into 220. Like everything is about to let loose.

I'm waiting for budget to get them fixed. Looks like some $1000 at this point so making the case to the boss is taking some work :oogle:

Yikes! Good luck.

Yes but:

1. My LSDs were free and
2. Still a lot of money if you want fabric that matches stock Volvo tweeeeed.

My upholstery guy does some random PNP runs, and I have him looking for E30 seats under 400.00 for 2 pair. Hoping that I can get him to recover both sets and use them in my 122 as front and rear... looking at almost 1k for leather with diamond stitched centers, and adapting 2 of those seats to the factory rear seat frame to keep the rear fold flat style :cool:

my upholstery guy does some random pnp runs, and i have him looking for e30 seats under 400.00 for 2 pair. Hoping that i can get him to recover both sets and use them in my 122 as front and rear... Looking at almost 1k for leather with diamond stitched centers, and adapting 2 of those seats to the factory rear seat frame to keep the rear fold flat style :cool:

FOR A GRAND? </a>

FOR A GRAND? </a>

He apprenticed for a leather worker who passed a few years ago.. I found out that after a few beers he gets a little talkative about his stockpile... has a 20x20 shop filled with mostly leather and some vinyl... we started getting numbers right quick down on paper... Now he is the apprentice of a local upholstery shop, instead of saddles hes doing office chairs and couch cushions, but does car interiors at home for cash.

Back