• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

OVT PIR Late night drags on Saturday night???

seatbelt, battery tied down, overflow bottle, in spec dot helmet.

Helmet only needed if your in the 13's... Also the helmet has to be a certain spec. Just any helmet won't work. If you run slicks your supposed to have a drive shaft loop. As far as them not wanting coolant on the track, your supposed to only have water in your engine... I got the kid and we are going to Uncle Johns memorial out in Lost Creek at the old mans house so doubtful I'll be back in time, but who knows, maybe swing by. But I won't be racing anything.

Simon

Man this sounds fun! it'd be cool to get some starter numbers on the 84.Ti now that it's about stage0. Maybe I could run the 86 DL too then swap in the RSI stage-1 NA camshaft that's ready to drop in and see if it makes much of a difference. It's already pretty zippy with it's no-AC and E-fan upgrades; but I NEED to do a clutch before I can run any kind of serious track test with it.

FB event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/136884339769775/
Ordered my mickey thompsons just for this!
:omg:
IN.... Just hoping that it doesn't get rained out like last year.
NO RAIN!
last time i went i got a 16sec 1/4, never again... lol
Uh, all the more reason to go again... DUH!
M47 swap/16T/90+/vx cam got me 15.6...
M47 swap, LSD, H/K/ENEM K13 cam/Headwork got me a 15.4... :-P Tonight I expect to do a 16 though, so you guys should come out and give me competition!
Im gunna under rev and short shift the darn thing that night.
Keep that shiz together and sandbag for IPD? :oogle:
So I'm a noob...

What do I need if I want to run? A helmet or what? Is there a sign up or inspection?
Make sure your battery is secure, you aren't pissing any fluids and COME RUN WHATCHA BRUNG! Like Simon said, helmet needed if you're in the 13s. There's a sign up at the gate, it'll be $37 to race this time and $27 to race each time for the rest of the year. They do a quickie tech inspection before letting you race. Make sure you aren't dripping any fluids at a visible pace!
Yep, they just dont want coolant on the track.
Yeah, but... People race their daily drivers all the time, so it's ok even if you have coolant.
Man this sounds fun! it'd be cool to get some starter numbers on the 84.Ti now that it's about stage0. Maybe I could run the 86 DL too then swap in the RSI stage-1 NA camshaft that's ready to drop in and see if it makes much of a difference. It's already pretty zippy with it's no-AC and E-fan upgrades; but I NEED to do a clutch before I can run any kind of serious track test with it.
DO IT!
yeah, no proper engine management so it's only fast sometimes...
Bring it! Lh2.2 is proper engine management and should be working fine... Up to a point. But still, I've driven LH2.2 cars to 14.2 before and people have dynoed 240whp with them...

See you guys out there!

Back