• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

RSI Used Parts Sale Continued

WeezilUSA

A message from Mitch at RSI:

Friday and Saturday May 29 and 30. We will be open, hoping to move lots of used Volvo parts, primarily 240 but some other models as well. Most items on shelves for under $3.00! We have 8v heads for $40, 16v heads for $150, Tranny's for $60.00, Crankshafts for $20 and most engines for $100.00 Used cams as well. Please came take advantage of this. Sat. 11-4. Please repost to get the word out. Thanks!

Located at 8912 NE Vancouver Way, Portland, OR.

Anyone near RSI going to be attending the One Eyed Willie cruise? I'm buying some stuff and might need it picked up is anyone is going

frustrated/no service/no parts/ $300 less

How about my head studs and head gasket i ordered a month ago? Even a damned return phone call would be a surprise at this point.:roll: Mitch you've promised to drop ship the studs till the back ordered hg comes in, and you promised me multiple return calls, none of which has been received. What the deuce is going on, i hear from you , you are moving shop, everyone else says your closing, looks to me like your closing.. If so, you owe me money back for product never received.

INb4 Robert Jackson.

If anybody local swings by keep us posted as I am interested in some ARP head studs, 8v or 16v and discounted cometic gaskets.

In my haste of complaining, a shipping order was just confirmed. For the record , a month and two days is too long to wait after parts ordered off website, and paid for.

Back