• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

sum EURO love

kidGT

went out and did a lil photo shoot with my friend gaddy's E30...heres sum pics
nd7fao.jpg

sv6mag.jpg

25a40hy.jpg

ornx8m.jpg

sm3oec.jpg

+ tint & - diagonal windshield decal = total win. I never realized how small the E30s are until I saw the pics above.

Take those stickers off and if you don't use that rack but twice a summer take that thing off too. Your car is looking too period correct / hot for all that garbage littering it.

Take those stickers off and if you don't use that rack but twice a summer take that thing off too. Your car is looking too period correct / hot for all that garbage littering it.

I have to disagree with this one. Normally I would agree, but I think the roof rack and decals make it more 'euro'. Its just the look lately.

Sweet shots, but I gotta ask; which one is faster? ;-)

come on bro...u kno volvo>bimmers all day lol...jp we love bimmers too

n about the stickers n rack...its mainly for the euro look...but i actually like the stickers cuz they give the car a bit more personality

thanks for all the comments guys

If you dont use those bike racks, feel free to send them north where they will

Nice car though

Good. Leave the decals and roof rack, I personally think they look great and they finish off the euro look nicely. It would be clean without it, but just boring.

I don't really understand the need to make a European car look European. I like clean and simple, but with some badassery. Love the rack, ditch the stickers.

Just cause it's "the look" doesn't make it good.

Good. Leave the decals and roof rack, I personally think they look great and they finish off the euro look nicely. It would be clean without it, but just boring.

Im jealous of how fecking clean your car is. Simply amazing i love it!

thanks guys...nxt step is mostlikely a nice paintjob...keep it silver but re-do the whole car...n skinny bumpers too

n about the stickers n rack...its mainly for the euro look...but i actually like the stickers cuz they give the car a bit more personality

If you need stickers to give your beautiful 242 personality, you fail at Volvo-ing.

Back