• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My new NATO DailyBitch 945

What now..?! the whole world makes jokes about this.. but dare you a german starts with it.. ;)

/edit

I fear it is too cold.. damn.. this is "Kunstharz" Epoxypaint so to say.. feels like glue at 10?C

Last edited:
Actually it was pretty funny! :D Nothing shocking,just blitzkrieg.. ;) dat green looks good, but how about wehrmacht/schutzstaffel camouflage?!

Yeah.. i forgot to bring my ****ing cellphone.. so here are one crappy whatsapp image from my buddy as preview...

IMG-20131006-WA0000.jpg

/edit
2 more..
IMG-20131007-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20131007-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
Have to decide for a license plate now...

WL - V 945 standart?

WL - Y 945 a joke about german army cause all their plates start with Y (cause of the color)
D.+Y+-+144+171+vorne+2011.jpg

WL - YV 945 a mixture of both above and the fact that YV means Volvo in the papers :)

unfortunately WL - FU 411 is given away already :(

whut ?! There were days we took a country like yours in one night.. :b

you took the dutch overnight (3 days actually) we managed 29 days, thak you very much :D
(although you took our IMPOSSIBLE TO CONQUER FORT in 2 hours :D)

pfff.. really??? ;)

btw...

m04r pictarz!

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

Yes.. there are some miserable spots.. but i hadnt got the time to redo it cause GF needs the car this weekend for a sleddograce...

Uh!! and it has G80! :) :)

Is there a RAL for Rust? :D

I like it the way it looks :) But when, its gonna be 9005 cause i bought the can already :) I also have some Hausser laying around.. wait...

no.. cant find pics of them @ google..

deep bed 16" whether this would bite my NATO style.. high suspension only looks with steelrims and ballontyre..

Damn... changed the oil and filter yesterday and hoped the flickering oilwarninglight goes away in idle but nope.. seems to be the sealingring between block and pumptube which is pulled out...

Had the same Problem with a defective Oilfilter on my old 8v Turbo.. yeah... will hold.. :D

Back