• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What I did today (before I ran out of paint)

pinguin

Queen Bitch of MWC Thread
2010-07-13%2014.10.51.jpg

Unfortunately, the car is still 2/3 blue...

regardless of whether or not this change involved jumping on a flat-black spraybombed car bandwagon, it is SOOOO much better than what it was previously.

How many cars does your neighbor have??? or do you live across the street from a used car dealership that specializes in eclipses, caviliers and cougars... :ninja:

They belong to the dirty Mexicans that live in my building. They also have a Saturn that sounds like one of the rods has been converted to two piece.

Oh, and these people are dirty. I think some of them come from Ecuador and not Mexico, but I'm not sure, because none of the dirtball grimy ****s speak goddamn English.

They belong to the dirty Mexicans that live in my building. They also have a Saturn that sounds like one of the rods has been converted to two piece.

Oh, and these people are dirty. I think some of them come from Ecuador and not Mexico, but I'm not sure, because none of the dirtball grimy ****s speak goddamn English.
lol

did you leave the lower trim on when you painted it? bumpers too? looks like ya got some on that rear bumper corner buddy.

Back