• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 240 Parts Yard Sale

brendonrobar

Reclaiming garage space! Volvo 240 parts for sale this weekend! Some of almost everything is available... interior, wiring harnesses, coolant bottles and hoses, radiator, trim, fuel injectors, k-jet parts, AC compressors, ps pumps, cylinder heads, computers, coils, distributors, intake and exhaust manifolds, bits for +T projects, drivelines, brake hoses (new!), lights, core supports, center caps for different kinds of wheels, a set of Virgos, 2 door glass and other 2 door specific parts, clutch cables, speedo cables, throttle cables, instrument clusters, and on and on. Everything is organized and easy to look through. Prices are very low. I would like everything to leave this weekend! If you want the whole stash for a price that feels reasonable I'm open to that as well. Please contact me for address. Free Stumptown French press coffee! Come just for that! You can text me if you want. That's easiest. 971-533-4343

Last edited:
Back