• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

pic request: white 244

Hey rob, check out that open plain. nice huh?
Dave is approaching your home.
aac.jpg

I think you guys are missing the point of Rob's post so I'll fill you in so you can enjoy it too.

Paul posted a very subtle and classy picture in jest reply to Rob's jestful jab. Then Rob posted a pic from Paul's own album in reply.

I think you guys are missing the point of Rob's post so I'll fill you in so you can enjoy it too.

Paul posted a very subtle and classy picture in jest reply to Rob's jestful jab. Then Rob posted a pic from Paul's own album in reply.

I caught that!

Paul can change the name of his car to Whoredica as much as he posts pictures of it !!

just kidding.

Last edited:
Look up pics of Noah's old 244 (R.I.P.). Definitely one of the cooler 244's that have been on the board. His user name is noah244ti. Do a search.

I got it. But my picture has a guy on a motorcycle too, and it's funny, so it belongs here.

LOL! OMG that is funny shiat! Thanks for the fix on the title. Kinda made sense since everytime I searched "nordica" it only showed oneflats car!

HA!

Nice.

Last time I saw it, it looked nothing like that. I think. I think it had FWD wheels on it(or at least some more modern looking ones) and some stripe action. Beautiful.

Back