• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My +t Project

I used 2 ft dash 4 with a 90 at the front galley and straight fitting at the turbo. Its maybe 2 or 3 in too long cause it rubs the strut tower. I ordered all my stuff from ebay. Also used rubber line for the drain. And USE THE COOLANT LINES its called thermosyphoning and it prolongs the life of the tubo astronomically if you dont beleive me ask why ever manufacturer uses coolant cooled turbos. The oil lasts longer before breaking down. Still running strong and I just used my car to move all my crap across state. Also run an oil cooler its a necessity, you will have a turbocharged oil heater its best to keep it as cool as possible. Damn near all the parts you need are at the junkyard

I used 2 ft dash 4 with a 90 at the front galley and straight fitting at the turbo. Its maybe 2 or 3 in too long cause it rubs the strut tower. I ordered all my stuff from ebay. Also used rubber line for the drain. And USE THE COOLANT LINES its called thermosyphoning and it prolongs the life of the tubo astronomically if you dont beleive me ask why ever manufacturer uses coolant cooled turbos. The oil lasts longer before breaking down. Still running strong and I just used my car to move all my crap across state. Also run an oil cooler its a necessity, you will have a turbocharged oil heater its best to keep it as cool as possible. Damn near all the parts you need are at the junkyard

What turbo are you using? People are saying that 2 feet is cutting it close for the feed. And I'm just gonna use steel for the return too. And I have an oil cooler. I just run a sandwich plate on the oil filter and have 2 fittings on it that run to the oil cooler.

Just measure it. My memory is hazy but 99% sure I used 2 ft. Im using a 15g probably going to get a t04e soon as this 15g isnt what I want its just what I had. I can go measure if you need me to

Just measure it. My memory is hazy but 99% sure I used 2 ft. Im using a 15g probably going to get a t04e soon as this 15g isnt what I want its just what I had. I can go measure if you need me to

I mean I can measure lol but it's raining it's ass off. I'll do it later. Do you know if I need to get a 45 degree fitting on the return?

It depends on the clocking of the wastegate. With my application I used what I had which was a cut up drain off a t25 nissan turbo which yes was 45* it also angled the drain towards the block. Hold the turbo in the correct position (drain down) and see if the wastegate arm interferes with the drain. I used a mitsu turbo so im not sure about you with your turbo.

Edit. Just measured. 2ft is all you need. As I said mine is a couple inches too long cause it rubs the strut tower.3ft is entirely too long

Ah, two feet barely works on mine because I have it coming straight out the oil gallery and around the belts up to the turbo. I should of done a 90 first like you're doing and 2ft would of worked easily.

Ah, two feet barely works on mine because I have it coming straight out the oil gallery and around the belts up to the turbo. I should of done a 90 first like you're doing and 2ft would of worked easily.

Now it makes sense why I've been getting different answers! Thanks

Okay so it looks like I have my whole oil feed situation going. On the return I'm doing a 10an to 10an but am having trouble finding a 1 foot assembled hose with female threads. Could someone give me a link or another suggestion? I called summit and they didn't have anything.

I used -3an for my oil feed line and it works wonders. Oh you could have drilled into the block in the oil feed area and the oil return area on the block. They(b230) all have the spots on the engine from the factory. You could have then used stock feed and return.

I used -3an for my oil feed line and it works wonders. Oh you could have drilled into the block in the oil feed area and the oil return area on the block. They(b230) all have the spots on the engine from the factory. You could have then used stock feed and return.

I didn't want to take chances with metal shavings, and had to take the pan off anyways. I already ordered my feed line so 4an it is.

Back