• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New to this

Go get a MBC Manual Boost Controler.
Its very easy to hook up, thier about 50 bucks to buy {about 8 dollers to make} and allow fine tuning of boost pressure. Ithink if you ask anyone on the board they are going to tell you how happy they are with thiers.
Here is a good place to start if you dont know much about MBC's, you can take it from thier.

http://www.boostcontroller.com

how much boost will a stock motor take? are the rear gears that you can swap? what is ideal ratio? is there any where to get cams or intake or is a good old hand porting in order? what are the things that this car esponds to?

Hey check out the archives- a lot of beginner Q&A are posted there...

1) check & verify good fuel delivery (to make sure you don't "cook" the motor..)
2) change the oil & filters
3) boost away & enjoy :twisted:

4) upgrade the exhaust system

imho...from what i have learned on this board... :shock:

I'm sorry i didnt know that there was an archive dept. I am looking for some reputable site to buy parts from. I am looking into raising the boost some. Has anyone one here tried propane injection I know a lot of other guys with import turbo caes that have been quite succsessful. Just a bunch of newbie question i know but i am very curious haw to get this thing quicker.

Back