• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Some small changes

nickpro

4491431266_5d4a2216b4_o.jpg

4491431544_0192374c1b_o.jpg

I'll hopefully have a IPD exhaust by ikea. And a new tail.

Thanks guys, I'm stoked you like it. Are you gonna have the 144 ready for ikea Nick?

And I think I'm gonna pass on the IPD exhaust. I just want my exhaust to be quiet, and I finally found the leak. It's coming from the bottom of the headers. So in true turbobricks fashion, I'm gonna JB weld it.

Last edited:
It is haha. I guess the guy I bought it from put it on upside down I guess. I haven't really had time/care to do it. With spring break now, I'll probably do it tomorrow.

JB weld would work with the manifold though right? I'd rather just replace the whole gasket, can I get it at autozone/pepboys, etc?

Why not just take it to a muffler shop so they can seal it up correctly for you? IMO, it's easier, would be more effective, and you wouldn't have to wait for long drying time. Or just swap it out from one from the junker. I'm not saying it wont work, I'm just saying there's better alternatives.

Why not just take it to a muffler shop so they can seal it up correctly for you? IMO, it's easier, would be more effective, and you wouldn't have to wait for long drying time. Or just swap it out from one from the junker. I'm not saying it wont work, I'm just saying there's better alternatives.

I would love to, but there's a reason I have a $500 volvo :lol: I'm not sure what a muffler shop would charge, but I'd imagine atleast $50. So $50, or a $6 jar of thermosteel and DIY. I'll take the $6 haha

Back